Proposed Link between Aylmer Rd and Peamount Rd (R120) in the Townlands of Westmanstown and PeamountBack to List
Archived item. This item is published here for historical reasons. The information below may be out of date.
South Dublin County Council
Comhairle Chontae tha Cliath Theas
Planning and Development Act 2000
Part 8 Planning and Development Regulations 2001 to 2002
PROPOSED LINK ROAD BETWEEN THE AYLMER ROAD
AND PEAMOUNT ROAD (R120) IN THE TOWLANDS
OF WESTMANSTOWN AND PEAMOUNT
Pursuant to the requirements of the above, notice is hereby given of the proposal to provide a link road between the Aylmer Road and Peamount Road (R120) in the Townlands of Westmanstown and Peamount as described below:
1. A link road of approximately 1.15km in length, with a cross-section of two 4.5metre wide lanes, two 1.5 metre verges and one 2.0 metre footpath;
2. A roundabout at the junction of the link road with the R120 Regional Road;
3. A roundabout at the junction of the link road with the Aylmer Road;
4. An access from the Greenogue Business Park onto the roundabout at the Aylmer Road;
5. Traffic signs, roadmarkings, public lighting, drainage and associated works; and
- Tie-in works with the existing road network.
Plans and particulars of the proposed development will be available for inspection at:
(a) South Dublin County Council Offices, County Hall, Tallaght, Dublin 24 between the hours of 9:00 am 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am - 4.30pm on Friday,
(b) County Library, County Hall, Tallaght, Dublin 24 between the hours of 9.45am-8.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.45am - 4.30pm Friday and Saturday,
(c) South Dublin County Council Civic Offices, Ninth Lock Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22. between the hours of 10.00am - 12.45pm and 2.00pm - 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
From: Thursday 13th July 2006 Friday 11th August 2006
Written submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development would be situated, may be made in writing before 4.30 p.m. on Monday 28th August 2006 to: -
The Senior Executive Officer,
Roads and Traffic Department,
South Dublin County Council,
Town Centre Tallaght,
E-mail address: - firstname.lastname@example.org
It should be noted that the Freedom of Information Act applies to all records held by South Dublin County Council.