Revised PART 8 Knocklyon Rd AdvertBack to List
Archived item. This item is published here for historical reasons. The information below may be out of date.
South Dublin County Council
Comhairle Chontae Átha Cliath Theas
Consequent on submissions received to an earlier proposal a revised scheme for the realignment of the Knocklyon Road has been designed.
Planning and Development Act 2000
Part 8 Planning and Development Regulations 2001
Public Notice of
KNOCKLYON ROAD REALIGNMENT (REVISED)
Pursuant to the requirements of the above, notice is hereby given of the proposal to realign
Knocklyon Road as described below:
- Construction of approximately 900metres of 9metre wide carriageway completewith grass verge on either side of the road;
- Construction of approximately 25metres of access road to Knockcullen Drive;
- Construction of cycletracks;
- Construction of footpaths;
- Installation of signal control at junctions with Coolamber Park, Knockcullen Drive and Templeroan Avenue;
- Installation of signalised pedestrian crossings;
- Relocation of access to Pine Grove;
- Relocation of access to Charleville School;
- Provision of traffic calming measures on the existing Knocklyon Road;
- Provision of drainage and associated features;
- Provision of public lighting and signing;
- Relocation of services where necessary.
Plans and particulars of the proposed development will be available for inspection at:
(a) South Dublin County Council Offices, County Hall, Tallaght, Dublin 24 between the hours of 9:00 am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 4.30pm on Friday,
(b) County Library, County Hall, Tallaght, Dublin 24 between the hours of 9.45am to 8.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.45am to 4.30pm Friday and Saturday,
(c) Ballyroan Library, Orchardstown Avenue, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14. between the hours of 9.45am to 8.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.45am to 4.30pm Friday and Saturday.
From Thursday 9th December 2004 to Friday 21st January 2005.
Written submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development would be situated, may be made in writing before 4.30 p.m. on Friday 4th February 2005 to The Senior Executive Officer, Roads and Traffic Department, South Dublin County Council, County Hall,
Town Centre Tallaght, Dublin 24.
E-mail address:- firstname.lastname@example.org