Part8 Greenhills Rd Realignment at ParkviewBack to List
Archived item. This item is published here for historical reasons. The information below may be out of date.
South Dublin County Council
Comhairle Chontae Átha Cliath Theas
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT ACT 2000
PART 8 PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT REGULATIONS 2001
PUBLIC NOTICE OF GREENHILLS ROAD REALIGNMENT AT PARKVIEW.
Pursuant to the requirements of the above, notice is hereby given of the provision by South Dublin County Council of the above scheme and a description of the Works follows:
1. Construction of a 13 metre wide carriageway, including bus lanes in each direction, for a distance of approximately 660m west of the Greenhills Road bridge over the M50.
2. Construction of an extension to Tymon North Road to the new realigned Greenhills Road.
3. Construction of cycletracks and footpaths.
4. Installation of signal control at the junction of the realigned Greenhills Road and the extension to Tymon North Road.
5. Provision of pedestrian lights on realigned Greenhills Road near the Cuckoo’s Nest public house.
6. Removal of existing traffic lights at the existing junction of Greenhills Road and Tymon North Road.
7. Removal of existing pedestrian lights on the existing Greenhills Road at the Cuckoo’s Nest public house
8. Provision of drainage and associated features.
9. Provision of public lighting, road markings and signage.
Details of the proposed scheme will be on display at:
a) South Dublin County Council Offices, County Hall, Tallaght, Dublin 24 From 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 4.30pm on Friday.
b) South Dublin County Council, County Library, Tallaght, Dublin 24 From 9.45am to 8.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.45am to 4.30pm Friday and Saturday.
From Thursday 14th July 2005 until Thursday 11th August 2005.
Written submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development would be situated, may be made in writing before 4.30pm on Thursday 8th September 2005 to
The Senior Executive Officer,
Roads and Traffic Department,
South Dublin County Council,
E-mail address:- email@example.com
It should be noted that the Freedom of Information Act applies to all records held by South Dublin County Council
All advertised information, maps and drawings in relation to South Dublin County Council, available on our website 24 hrs a day, seven days a week.
Visit www.southdublin.ie for all your information needs