Coucnil Banner Image

Council Meetings

January 2019 Rathfarnham/Templeogue-Terenure Area Committee Meeting Agenda


Date:
08/01/2019 15:00
Location:
Council Chamber
Standing Orders:
View

Headed Items

H-I (1)

Submitted by:
RTT Meeting Administrator
Responsibility:
Sheila Kelly

Confirmation and re-affirmation of Minutes of Meeting of Tuesday

Corporate Support

Correspondence

Cor (1)

Submitted by:
Corporate Support
Responsibility:
Corporate Support

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Items

H-I (2)

Submitted by:
Corporate Support
Responsibility:
Corporate Support

New Works (No Business)

Motions

Mot (1)

Submitted by:
Councillor E. Murphy
Responsibility:
Niall Noonan

Cathaoirleach's Business

"That this Area Committee acknowledges the fantastic achievements of Niamh Coyne who won a Silver Medal at the Youth Olympics. Furthermore that the Area Committee recommends that the Mayor acknowledges Niamh’s achievements in some way on behalf of the County."

Performance & Change Management

Correspondence

Cor (2)

Submitted by:
Performance & Change Management
Responsibility:
Performance & Change Management

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Items

H-I (3)

Submitted by:
Performance & Change Management
Responsibility:
Performance & Change Management

New Works (No Business)

Environment

Correspondence

Cor (3)

Submitted by:
Environment
Responsibility:
Environment

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Items

H-I (4)

Submitted by:
Environment
Responsibility:
Environment

New Works (No Business)

H-I (5)

Submitted by:
Mary Maguire
Responsibility:
Mary Maguire

Quarterly Report on Litter Management Plan

Water & Drainage

Correspondence

Cor (4)

Submitted by:
Water & Drainage
Responsibility:
Water & Drainage

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Items

H-I (6)

Submitted by:
Water & Drainage
Responsibility:
Water & Drainage

New Works (No Business)

Public Realm

Questions

Qu (1)

Submitted by:
Councillor P. Foley
Responsibility:
Leo Magee

"To ask the Chief Executive can details be provided of the treatment for Japanese Knotweed in the RTT area that was administered this year? Maps for the areas treated, if available, would be appreciated. If maps are unavailable details of the locations treated would suffice."

Qu (2)

Submitted by:
Councillor E. Murphy
Responsibility:
Leo Magee

"To ask the Chief Executive to please provide a detailed update on the Public Realm programme of works for 2018 including the progress to date on each of the projects?

Correspondence

Cor (5)

Submitted by:
Public Realm
Responsibility:
Public Realm
Correspondence(No Business)

Headed Items

H-I (7)

Submitted by:
Public Realm
Responsibility:
Public Realm

New Works (No Business)

H-I (8)

Submitted by:
Leo Magee
Responsibility:
Leo Magee

Public Realm Improvement Works Scheme

H-I (9)

Submitted by:
Suzanne Furlong
Responsibility:
Suzanne Furlong

Final report Teenage Facility Survey

Motions

Mot (2)

Submitted by:
Councillor P. Kearns
Responsibility:
Leo Magee

"That this Area Committee calls on the Chief Executive to address as a matter of urgency the growing problem of scramblers in Tymon Park."

Mot (3)

Submitted by:
Councillor P. Kearns
Responsibility:
Leo Magee

"That this Area Committee calls on the Chief Executive to address the ongoing issue of the Orwell Roundabout. I recently attended the WORK resident AGM and the OPRA AGM, Both committees are in favour of removing the last two rows of gravel and the last layer of ivy, grassing the area and including it in the grass cutting programme in order to reduce the current onerous maintenance programme. I have a petition to support this request and I support this approach."

Mot (4)

Submitted by:
Councillor S. Holland
Responsibility:
Suzanne Furlong

"To ask the Chief Executive to start the process of taking the walkway along the Owendoher on Edmonstown Road into the charge of SDCC.  This little strip of greenery and forest is beautiful, but in a bad state of disrepair. As a piece of public land in this county, there is an onus on us to keep it in good condition for public benefit."

Housing

Correspondence

Cor (6)

Submitted by:
Housing
Responsibility:
Housing

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Items

H-I (10)

Submitted by:
Housing
Responsibility:
Elaine Leech

Statistical report in respect of incidents of anti social reported to the Council

H-I (11)

Submitted by:
Marguerite Staunton
Responsibility:
Marguerite Staunton

Part 8

Community

Correspondence

Cor (7)

Submitted by:
Community
Responsibility:
Community

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Items

H-I (12)

Submitted by:
Community
Responsibility:
Community

New Works (No Business)

H-I (13)

Submitted by:
Brian Carroll
Responsibility:
Brian Leonard

Deputations for Noting (No Business)

Transportation

Questions

Qu (3)

Submitted by:
Councillor E. Murphy
Responsibility:
Tony O Grady

"To ask the Chief Executive to please provide the Area Committee with a report of the final cost of the repair works undertaken at Edmondstown Road?

Correspondence

Cor (8)

Submitted by:
Transportation
Responsibility:
Transportation

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Items

H-I (14)

Submitted by:
Transportation
Responsibility:
William Purcell

Rosemount Shopping Centre

H-I (15)

Submitted by:
Transportation
Responsibility:
William Purcell

Proposed Declaration of Roads to be Public Roads (No Business)

H-I (16)

Submitted by:
John Coughlan
Responsibility:
John Coughlan

Scholarstown Road and Orlagh Roundabout Works

Motions

Mot (5)

Submitted by:
Councillor D. O'Donovan
Responsibility:
Sheila Kelly

"To ask the Chief Executive to write to the National Transport Authority asking them to appear before the February RTT Area Committee Meeting to explain the reasoning behind the plans to alter the layout of the Orlagh Roundabout, as part of the Tallaght to Ballyboden Cycle Route Scheme.  The new layout has caused traffic chaos, created safety concerns and has had a massively detrimental effect on local residents, and businesses.  This community deserves to know what the thinking was around the changes and what can be done to reverse them."

Planning

Correspondence

Cor (9)

Submitted by:
Planning
Responsibility:
Planning

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Items

H-I (17)

Submitted by:
Planning
Responsibility:
Planning

New Works (No Business)

Economic Development

Correspondence

Cor (10)

Submitted by:
Economic Development
Responsibility:
Economic Development

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Items

H-I (18)

Submitted by:
Economic Development
Responsibility:
Economic Development

New Works (No Business)

Libraries & Arts

Correspondence

Cor (11)

Submitted by:
Libraries & Arts
Responsibility:
Libraries & Arts

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Items

H-I (19)

Submitted by:
Libraries & Arts
Responsibility:
Libraries & Arts

NEW WORKS (No Business)

H-I (20)

Submitted by:
Libraries & Arts
Responsibility:
Orla Scannell

Application for Arts Grants (No Business)

H-I (21)

Submitted by:
Libraries & Arts
Responsibility:
Bernadette Fennell

Library News & Events

A-Z of All Services