Knocklyon Rd realignment Part 8Back to List
Archived item. This item is published here for historical reasons. The information below may be out of date.
SOUTH DUBLIN COUNTY COUNCIL
Comhairle Chontae Ãtha Cliath
Planning and Development Act 2000
Part 8 Planning and Development Regulations 2001
Knocklyon Road Realignment
Pursuant to the requirements of the above, notice is hereby given of the intention to realign Knocklyon Road as described below:
- Construction of approximately 900 metres of 9 metre wide carriageway complete with grass verge on either side of the road
- Construction of cycletracks.
- Construction of footpaths.
- Installation of Signalised Pedestrian Crossings.
- Relocation of Access to Pine Grove.
- Relocation of access to the Charleville School.
- Provision of Drainage and associated features
- Provision of public lighting and signing.
- Relocation of services where necessary.
Details of the scheme will be on display at:
- South Dublin County Council Offices, County Hall, Tallaght, Dublin 24 between the hours of 9:00 am â€“12.30 pm and 2.00 pm-5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am-12.30pm and 2.00pm-4.30pm on Friday,
- County Library, County Hall, Tallaght, Dublin 24 between the hours of 9.45am-8.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.45am-4.30pm Friday and Saturday
- Ballyroan Library, Orchardstown Avenue, Rathfarnmam, Dublin 14 between the hours of 9.45am-8.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.45am-4.30pm Friday and Saturday
from Thursday 5th February 2004 until Friday 5th March 2004.
Written submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development would be situated, may be made in writing before 4.30 p.m. on Friday 19th March 2004 to:
Senior Executive Officer,
Roads and Traffic Department,
South Dublin County Council,